Hapkido is a martial art that instils into teenagers and young adults a confidence to stand tall in the face of adversity.
Hapkido teaches control and restraint.
You will learn a complete practical self defence system with the power to control. Hapkido is for you regardless of size, age, gender or strength. Because the syllabus is structured and detailed you learn to concentrate on the subject being taught, translating to enhanced concentration skills at school and in the work place. Taught in a traditional manner it is about building confidence, abilities, self esteem and character.
Brothers, sisters, parents or friends can all train together. Click here for more joining info.
Hapkido give you strength, courage and mindfulness, Hapkido teaches you how not to fight, it teaches you how to use power to control.
Four Easy Steps to Start Training in the most powerful martial art you can do:
- Drop in or contact us (click here or phone: 9480 4443) to chat about your training.
- Choose which class you would like to start.
- Complete a bit of paper work: membership and payment form.
- Put on your uniform, get on to the mats and start training.
- UNIFORM, Badge & White Belt INCLUDED ON JOINING.
- ACCESS to student mobile Smart Training App.
- ACCESS to Web portal with extended training materials and over 350 videos.
- UNLIMITED TRAINING. Training for as little as $6.87 per class [based on 4 classes a week].
- ONCE OFF joining fee, NO MORE ONGOING ‘insurance’, ‘membership’ or ‘other annual’ fees or charges for training.
- Convenient class times: Monday to Thursday 7:00pm and Saturday 10am.
- Some Terms and Conditions here.