Adult Martial Arts Classes.
Traditional martial arts, powerful self-defence.
Hapkido is not simple kicking and punching, it is not wrestling a bigger opponent on concrete. Hapkido is learning to use your opponents energy against them regardless of size or strength. Hapkido teaches balance, control, mindfulness and wellness. You will learn a complete practical self defence system with the power to control. Because the syllabus is structured and detailed you learn to concentrate on the subject being taught, translating to enhanced concentration skills in the work place. With over 150 techniques to black belt Hapkido is also training for your mind. Taught in a traditional manner it is about building confidence, abilities, self esteem and character. Hapkido training can help with:
“…mindfulness for enhanced concentration skills at work and in life.”
- balance and co-ordination.
- health and wellness.
- mindfulness and Zen.
- powerful and effective self defence.
Partners, brothers, sisters or friends can all train together. Click here for more joining info.
Hapkido gives you strength, courage and mindfulness, Hapkido teaches you how not to fight, it teaches you how to use ‘ki’ to control.
Four Easy Steps to Start Training in the most powerful complete martial art you can do regardless of experience and life situation:
- Drop in or contact us (click here or phone: 9480 4443) to chat about your training.
- Choose which class you would like to start – Monday to Thursday 6:30pm or 7:30pm or Saturday 10am.
- Complete a bit of paper work: membership and payment form.
- Put on your uniform, get on to the mats and start training.
What are the training fees:
|Fortnightly training fee|
|1st Family Member:||$120.00||$55.00|
|2nd Family Member:||$80.00||+$45.00|
|Each additional family member:||$55.00||+$40.00|
- UNIFORM, Badge & White Belt INCLUDED ON JOINING.
- ACCESS to student Smart Training App and Web portal (with extended training materials, videos and more).
- UNLIMITED TRAINING: training for as little as $6.25 per class [based on 4 classes a week].
- ONCE OFF joining fee, NO MORE ONGOING ‘insurance’, ‘membership’ or ‘other annual’ fees or charges for training.
- Convenient class times: Monday to Thursday 6:30pm and 7:30pm and Saturday 10am.
- Some Terms and Conditions here.